"Why do I have to live in a shed?"
You have NRAAS SP and free will, Arathorn. You can move out whenever the mood strikes you.
Last chapter Earwen grew up and moved out. She tried to abandon her new puppy but I showed her. Mungo got old, and we had a WWE style smackdown where practically every single one of the kids tried to throw down with a burglar, each getting their respective ass kicked. Eldarion was on the verge of winning his second round when the game crashed, rendering the entire match null and void as my last save preceded the burglary. Bree and Arathorn became young adults. Arathorn was moved out into the swamp, while Bree got heirship and a makeover.
"Wow! I wished to fish, and here I am fishing! This is so cool!"
While Bree's first order of business is to fish, mine is to kill 5 points deleting one of her wishes.
No, Bree, you cannot travel AND go to university. I kept the travel wish as those are generally more fun for me.
Bree and Arathorn had their birthday party at the beach. I guess the family was having a good time because no one wanted to leave.
Mungo and Bebe were both around but, apparently, the game felt Eldarion was not being properly supervised. Let's face it, it's not wrong.
"Hmmmm, my inner clock tells me that it's 11pm. I should start heading home."
It takes him over an hour to swim to shore, but he made it home around 2am without incident. At least he has more sense than his parents.
"My goodness, I'm tired. I should probably swim to shore and head home."
You think, Bebe?
She got home around 7am. And she's still better than her husband.
"Where'd Bebe go?"
Home.
"Really? When?"
Hours ago, dude.
"Oh. I guess I ought to be heading back then."
I don't know, you're still in the yellow for energy. You've probably got a few more hours.
"You're right!"
Geniuses, the lot of them.
What's the matter, Clover?
"I know it looks like me, but it's not mine!"
It's Enchilada, the kitppy!!
I kid. Her (or his, really don't remember) name is Enchilada, but she is Mushroom's puppy with Daisy's chihuahua, Burrito. Burrito is that tan color. I swear I had a picture of him but I guess not. He strongly resembles the Taco Bell chihuahua.
"Yup, she's all puppy. Now if you'll excuse me."
I know that feeling, Mushroom.
The next morning after her party, Bree got herself a job in business, and promptly wished to make friends with Courtney, her boss. Another child I named without paying attention to the gender. No fucks given. So Bree invited him over.
"I love your wings! They are a gorgeous color!"
"Thank you! I quite like them."
"I'm very excited to start working tomorrow. I promise you that I'm a very hard worker, and I look forward to meeting everyone at the office and getting to know them."
"Great! We want all our employees to try hard to get along and be friends."
"I'm throwing a birthday party tomorrow, for the French exchange student who's staying with us. Would you like to come?"
"Sure! This house looks like it'd be great for a party!"
Bree is off to a good start, but Courtney goes home before they are friends. I'm hoping the party will take care of the rest.
"Video games rot your mind! They are ruining this generation and I can't believe anyone wants to play them!"
"Do you live here? You weren't here yesterday, when I was having fun."
Or not. Leave Le Boss alone, Eldarion. He needs to have a good time so he and Bree become friends.
Aw, Bun and Liz are so cute!
"It's not cute. They are supposed to be cheering for me. It's impolite!"
Everyone else gathers around to cheer, including a knocked up Earwen. Well, everyone except Bun and Liz.
They christen Bree's new bed, which I haven't recolored yet.
Eveline got to roll her trait. She's now good, clumsy, inappropriate, lucky, and ambitious. Fitting. She actually rolled her LTW awhile ago. She wants to be Swimming In Cash, which I actually haven't checked off yet. I'd keep her except I decided that since she's not of the bloodline, and she's not a spouse, her LTW can't count for points. So she gets kicked out into the wilds of Twinbrook.
I moved her into the house I made for that weirdly graded lot, by one of the bridges, next door to Sinbad and Goodwin's house. She'll like it. It's got a hot tub and a fishing pond.
And she starts dating her crush, Bella's son Beatrice.
Arathorn starts dating my simself's son.
"Finally! My husband got old, now I can poison him and get all his money and life insurance!!"
You still aren't married, you know. Not to mention that he never became a rock st...
"QUIET!!"
Steve did get old.
I had mercy on him and gave him a dye job.
He likes it.
So where is Mungo during Eveline's (the girl HE brought home from France) party?
"Ahhhh, that was a good nap. Time to get back in the water!!"
Yup. Still at the beach from Bree's party.
Bella: "Wait, there's a party? Why the hell wasn't I invited? I'm family for fuck's sake!"
Sorry Bella. The family is pretty big at this point, and someone had to get cut to make room for Bree's boss.
"You invited that Steve guy!! He and Linda aren't even married!!"
Yes, but he's Steve Perry.
He's fucking adorable.
"I do enjoy a nice swim in the dark!!"
I figure he's gotta come home eventually.
Next morning....
"Well, I WAS going to eat breakfast."
Why are you in a towel?
"Someone stole my clothes at the party last night. I don't suppose you saw who?"
Nope. Didn't see a thing.
"Ewwwww ................. whichever one you are....."
Elros.
"Elros. I'm trying to have some mac and cheese at this table."
"Well EXCUSE me!!"
Eldarion: Nevermind. I didn't really want spaghetti anyway."
*sigh* It takes FOREVER to get everyone fed, showered, and out the door in the morning because they all have to stop what they are doing at least twice for GHOST!! Which means I wasn't paying attention when Bree left for work.
You went to work in a towel???
"What? I told you, somebody stole my clothes."
You have more than one outfit!
"Yeah, you'd think."
What did Courtney say?
"He loved it! Said I should wear it every day!"
They finally became friends, so he must have.
Hey! Look who showed up!
"Where were you, sweetie? The spa?"
"No, at work."
"Oh, how was it?"
"Great! But I can't talk right now, Dad. I gotta go."
She and Amit are old school friends.
"This will be so fun! My first real date!"
So, because her LTW is such an easy snoozer, I've decided to get my ya-yas from Bree's dating life instead. In lieu of forcing a spouse on her, I'm going to sit back and wait for her to choose. Meaning she's got to wish to kiss/flirt/woohoo with someone before I make them get serious. I figure if there's no pregnancy by adulthood, I'll get a little more involved. But until then .............
"I can't wait! I hope he's here."
"Wait, what is this place?"
The dump.
"Like ....... garbage dump?"
Yup.
"You're serious?"
Do you see all the trash piles?
" ............oh."
No worries. She found something to do while she waited.
"OH MY GOD!! There's a new patch! This better not fuck everything up!!"
As long as you're not playing an EA game.
A solid hour later...
Okay Bree, he's not coming. Time to go home.
"Not right now! Something's different but I'm not sure what. I need to get on the forums and find out what the hell this patch did."
Good luck with that.
So this little gem pops up out of nowhere. Somebody wants a little lovin', touchin', squeezin'. I pause the game and go hunting around the household for the hornball. I did not expect what I found.
MUNGO!!!
"What? You've seen him. He's still totally got it."
Well, yeah. But ....................... oh nevermind.
Bree runs into a game mainstay at the park after work.
"Hi, Bree! I'm Leslie. I've known your family for a very long time."
"Really? Cool! Say, do you know Courtney? He's got turquoise wings."
"I do! He's my great-grandson."
"He's also my boss. I just started working for him."
"I'm sure you'll do very we..WHAT IS THAT??"
"What is what? That bird? I don't see anything."
"You don't? How about now?"
"What the???"
"OH HELL NO!!"
"AHHHH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"
"HaHAAAAA!! In YOUR face, LESLIE!!"
I love you, Bree.
"Now why would you do that? It was just a little prank!!"
"Don't you yell at me! You started this. Who plays a prank on someone they just met?"
"Well, a fairy. Sorry, I don't take it as well as I dish it out."
So she meets him, he plays a prank on her, she makes it backfire, he gets mad and yells at her. So this wish makes perfect sense, yes?
"You're right, it's a fairy thing. That's okay. Just don't do it again. I'd love for us to be friends."
"Sure, Bree! I'd love that, too."
"So, how about we go out to dinner to celebrate our new friendship?"
"Okay!"
"Hey, can I come, too?"
"NO!"
"Jeez."
"That was delicious, wasn't it?"
"I think you're pretty delicious."
"Aw, thank you, Leslie!"
I hate it when I just miss the shot.
As soon as she said good-bye and started home, Bree wished to see Leslie again.
So the next day after work....
"I'm so glad to see you again, Leslie."
"I'm happy you called me!"
"My brother, Arathorn, invited me to a party at his house. Would you like to go with me?"
"Yes! I love parties!"
"Oh My God. Arathorn lives here?"
Oh come on, it's not that b................ okay, it really is that bad. I still say he can move if he really wants to.
"Hey! I can't get in! HELLO!! I'm trying to woohoo here!"
So yeah, Leslie couldn't go in. It was weird. I've brought guests to parties before without issue. He and Bree were going to autonomously woohoo and everything. So they called off the party and went back to the house instead.
"I must say, Bebe, I can see where Bree gets her good looks."
Goddammit Leslie!!
"What? I am MARRIED. Get away from me!"
"Well, so am I! Why is that a problem?"
LOL! He's still married to my simself.
"So, you're a fairy."
"That's right."
"Crazy. I didn't think you all really existed."
"Really? Why not?"
"Well, my great-grandson loves to talk about orcs, and I've never even heard of them, let alone seen one. So when he told me he'd met fairies, I was a little skeptical."
"Who's your great-grandson? Maybe I know him."
"His name was Beren."
"Beren, I know that name. Wait, was he pink?"
"Yes, he was."
"That's right! I met him when he was just a child. He found me, actually. Tracked me down at my house. I still don't know how he knew where I lived. Gosh, I was so young then. It had to be a hundred years ago. He was the first member of your family that I ever met."
"So what about orcs? Are orcs real?"
"Orcs? Well......."
"Some of my brethren believe in them, but I think they are complete fantasy."
I got the death warning about Leslie while he was still in the house. I thought he might have a few more days since I often get the death messages days after this one. But no, he died the next morning.
So long, Leslie! Aside from my immortal simself, you are the only townie to be a lasting part of this legacy.
Next time, Bree goes on vacation to Al-Simhara, and we usher in Generation 9!
Opportunities
Cook your own hot dogs, Linda! Damn.
Points
Each heir: +1 (Bree)
Missed/Deleted Opportunities: -2
Deleted Wishes: -5
Previous Score: +274
Current Score: +268




















































































No comments:
Post a Comment