Bree!! What the fuck??
"What? NO!! It's not what it looks like!!"
Let's back up a little. Bree became heir last chapter. She got a business job, went on her first date (although her date stood her up), and helped Leslie the fairy cheat on his wife (my simself) before he died. She decides a trip to Al-Simhara is in order.
"Dad said I had to explore a pyramid, that it would be really fun. I hope he's right!"
She starts out at the Pyramid of the Burning Sands. Almost right away....
"Cool! A treasure chest!"
Uh, Bree?
"I guess it wasn't a good kiss."
"IT WASN'T A KISS!!"
LOL!!
"I'm fine ......... really ............. jus fine."
*sigh* She's only got three days.
So she tries the Pyramid of the Wind the next day. I didn't take many pictures of her adventuring.
"This looks like as good a place as any to camp."
Not at all creepy.
After a good sleep, she goes exploring again.
"Oooooooo, this has got to be really shiny!!"
This is as far as she made it before her trip ended and she whooshed home. She never did get another chance to fight a mummy.
When we got back to Twinbrook, I waited at the house for her and she didn't show. So I clicked her portrait to find out what on Earth she was doing.
"I had a great time, Uncle Deagol! I explored a couple of pyramids and found all kinds of cool stuff!"
She was standing by the side of the road, out in the middle of nowhere, chatting with Deagol.
"And you will not believe what happened with this mummy! ............"
She finally went home after finishing her phone call.
She brought home several souveniers, most of which I sold. I kept what you see in the pics, including the snake charming basket she wanted to buy.
Oh, and her "defeat a mummy" wish poofed when she arrived home. **shrug**
"Yup, Eveline and I eloped! We decided that we wanted a private wedding."
"That's great, Beatrice!! Congratulations! I'm so happy you two ended up together."
"Thanks! Me too! So ....... have you got anyone special? Did you meet anybody in Al-Simhara?"
"No, nobody special anyway. I did meet a few guys, but nobody worth writing home about."
"Eh, you've got plenty of time. You'll find somebody."
"Yeah..."
"Somebody."
Huh. Look at that.
"**YAWN** This party is so boring, Dad. Why did we even come?"
"It's the simgod's party, Gilly. We kind of have to."
Damn right. Your daughter stole my husband!!
"I don't know anything about that."
This was most of the party. I honestly can't remember who's playing piano. It might be Daisy.
Eveline and Beatrice: **telepathically decide to woohoo somewhere**
Make babies you two.
Hold on, why is there a baby? Whose baby is that? There is no way she belongs to my simself!
Stephan: "Relax! It's Rainbow, my baby with Arathorn. You instant-babied us when we got married, remember?"
Oooohhhhh. So does Arathorn live here now?
"Yes, he moved in after the wedding. I have to admit that I felt a little bad about making him live in wooden box in the swamp."
"So, sorry about Bree and Leslie."
"Eh, it's alright. That fucker left quite an inheritance. I mean, look at this place!"
Eldarion finally gets to grow up with his mother and most of his siblings in attendance. LOL at Bree hauling her pregnant ass across the park.
So where's Mungo?
I don't know why he's so tired. Up all night fishing or something. And I still haven't recolored that bed? Damn my lazy ass.
Eldarion got to roll his trait, he's a friendly, tv-lovin, perfectionist cook who now takes after our Founder Fin, as he's eco-friendly.
"Our house is ridiculously huge."
You won't be living in it much longer.
He rolled a LTW a few days ago, "Creature-Robot Crossbreeder".
"Mom, I've been meaning to tell you, guess what? I'm pregnant!"
"You're pregnant? That's great!!"
"I thought you were just getting fat!"
"Me too! Ha-HAAAA fatty!!"
"Fuck off, Steve!!"
"Um, does someone else live here? You didn't say anything about roommates."
Nope, all yours. I think they come with the house.
"Are any of them hybrids?"
No.
"Crap. Now what am I supposed to do?"
Brooding always worked for Fin.
"Who?"
"I cannot believe I have to live here with you."
Unclench, Rainbow. She'll be dead soon enough.
"She keeps putting me in my crib when I am NOT tired."
Life's tough.
"I could not care less that she's cut you off, BREAK UP WITH THE CRAZY BITCH!!! And quit calling me about this shit, Steve! I. DO. NOT. CARE!!"
"Zzzzzzz, I don't wanna get up!! zzzz..z..z....."
"Labor pains are no excuse for an unmade bed!"
"Aw man! I gotta go to the hospital!!"
Grab a cab.
"Nah."
"This'll get me there just fine."
My uterus hurts just watching you ride that thing.
Kait still stands guard.
Meet Lorien Valinor, named after the Elf haven Lothlorien. Lorien is disciplined and perceptive, AND.......
is pale purple with pink wings, just like her dad!
Yes, when the "imminent death" notification popped up for Leslie, I had Bree try for a baby with him. I wanted to give it a shot. We're near enough to the end that having fairy sims won't drive me crazy. I figured I had a 50/50 shot at a fairy. A pale purple fairy is a total coup! And the glitch had mercy on me, Lorien was born this way and stayed this way.
*sigh* Okay, but we've got to find somebody you like.
She'll be back.
"Awwww!! Bree had a girl?"
Yup.
"Uh, she's sparkling."
Those are her pink wings. She's a fairy.
"What?? No way!!"
Way.
"Who's her father?"
Who do you think?
"Leslie?? But he was older than dirt!"
And still fertile.
"Damn."
"You're so cute, Lorien!! Grandpa just loves you!!"
"More lollipops? Excellent."
Georgie and Yavanna will be happy.
Bebe likes her, too.
" ♪♪ Hush little baby, don't say a word.. and nevermind that noise you heard, It's just the beasts under your bed, In your closet, IN YOUR HEAD ♪♪ !!!"
Although, perhaps, not as much as one might think.
Bree, in her quest to find someone unobjectionable enough to marry, leaves Lorien with her grandparents, and goes out for the evening.
"Wait, is this a cafe, gym, daycare center, what?"
Tracy Dickerson-Wainwright: "I just sit out here and pick my nose until Mama comes out of the bar or I go poof!"
"Wait, I thought kids had to stay outside? I could've brought Tracy in??"
Suzanne: "You've seen my face at the movies, heard my voice on the radio...."
Suzanne is Linda and Steve's granddaughter via Sherrie (and Amit, though they are not married).
"So, Malcolm, are you seeing anyone?"
"WELL, I was seeing this rich old cougar, but she died yesterday before I could get my hands on her will, so I'll be sobbing my ass off for another day or so, so technically I'm a widower...."
For pete's sake, Malcolm. Get some standards.
"Plus this baby will not quit screaming, so I'm going to cut out and go to work. Laters!!"
"This place is loud, dark, and it STINKS!! GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!"
Suzanne has had it.
Well, she wants to get to know him better. So that's something. She does want to get married but I'm still letting her wishes dictate who she actually dates.
While Bree goes off in search of more men, Mungo hangs out with his grandson in the library.
"WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
Alton: "Uh, we have a diaper situation goin' on over here, Gramps. Code Brown."
"EARWEN!!!!!"
"YOU HAD A FAIRY BABY WITH LESLIE??? OH MAH GAWD!!!"
"I know, right? RIGHT before he died! I mean, I just got it in under the wire."
Bree: *wishes to become best friends with Rex*
"Why YES! I AM single right this second. Why?"
"Oh, just wondering. I only want to be besties, by the way. This is not a date."
"Oh, we'll just see!!"
No romantic wishes, yet.
"Wow! You're ........... hot!!"
Oh god, he looks like your grandfather!
"Um, you're not related to me, are you?'
Demario: "No, I don't think so. I'm pretty new in town. I just started working at the hospital a few weeks ago."
"Oh good!"
"Can't chat! Hospital beckons!"
Pffft. She didn't roll any wishes around him anyway. Which I suppose is fine, as I'd HAVE to change his look otherwise. Ick.
"Okay Mom, I know I don't have a boyfriend or anything, but you don't have to rub it in!"
Lorien is a toddler. I love her wings!
"I just don't know what to do, Uncle Deagol. I have a baby now, and I really want to get married, but I don't have anyone to marry! I can't find anyone I like enough to be more than friends."
"Man, that is tough. Can't the Simgod pick someone out for you? She picked Quayle for me and it's worked out really well."
"No, she won't do that. It has to be somebody I really like."
"Yikes. I guess you've got to keep looking, then."
Back to the grindstone, Bree.
"Your name is Tigger? Really? That's so cute!"
"Thanks! I like it."
Tigger was married to Daisy for awhile, there, if anyone's forgotten.
"Are you single, by any chance?"
"No, I'm married, as a matter of fact."
"Oh. Well. We can be best friends, I suppose."
"Ugh, for fuck's sake, Bree. You had no problem fucking my husband, rest his soul, so I don't know what you're harping on now."
She's BAAAACK!!
"I hope Mama comes out of the store soon."
It seems that Tracy's parents love to bring her places, then dump her on the sidewalk until they are done.
*slurp* "♫ Iiiiiii ain't got nobooooooooday!! ♫"
Depressing. Let's check in with the unneglected toddler.
"Hee-hee! No wogic foh me!!"
Dammit, Georgie! Go to your grave!
"Oh hell no, there's lollis to be had!"
"Sowwy, wady! I gots to go use da potty, den wern to tawk!"
"BOOB!!"
"It's a serving dish, Lori."
"BIG BOOB!!"
It's going well.
Why not? She's not scoring with Tigger.
"Oh come on!!"
Steel cage match!!
"Kyle, I have to ask, we haven't seen each other since high school, are you married .... or seeing anyone?"
"I am! I married Imelda, I don't know if you remember her."
" .............. Really?"
"Yeah. Is that okay?"
"*sigh* I'm hungry anyway. Why don't we go and get some dinner?"
"Sure!!"
Right as they were finished eating, Bree got upset with Eveline and acquired the "betrayed" moodlet. So I paused and had a look around.
Apparently this is Lionel and not Beatrice. I've no idea who Lionel is.
"He looks like Beatrice."
Are you saying you got confused?
"Oh my god, Eveline! Like my evening isn't bad enough."
"Bree! What are you doing here?"
"Having dinner."
"With who?"
".................... None of your business!"
"Wait, that's Kyle! From school! I thought he married Imelda?"
"Ugh. And she's pregnant? I wonder whose it is."
"You look beautiful, Bree!"
"Oh can it, Kyle. You're married! And can't you see I've got a bit of a situation here?"
Well, I wanted Eveline to have a life.
Next morning....
"I am so happy to be going back to work, you have no idea. I'm really hoping that today will be better!"
"Huh. I probably should not have stayed up all night playing gnubb."
Of course the first death in the new town is by gnubb.
"Ahhhh!! Death by gnubb! One of my all time fav.."
Hold on, wait just one minute, a properly dressed Grimmy is not doing it for me.
"Whatever do you mean? This is how all my brethren dress."
"Oh Hades, what did she do?"
"Um. Well. It's .............. uh ................."
"You know, I'm just going to go! Good luck in the future, Grim!"
"No, seriously, there's no mirror. What did she do?!?"
"Bye!!"
He'll find out eventually.
Bree went to the cafe after work to
"Hi, Nick! I'm Bree! Nice to meet you!"
"Nice to meet you as well!"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Nope! I gotta go to work!"
ARGH!!!
Damn! Ain't that a bitch?
"Maybe Pippin will save me!!"
"Lady, you are out of your mind!!"
"Oh shit! It's spreading!! When is the fucking fire department going to get here??"
"It better be soon cause all the food's in there."
"I've got it, ma'am! Stay out of the way!"
"Wow! I did it!! I actually put a fire out! A real, honest to goodness fire! They're gonna give me a promotion! Maybe I'll even be fire chief! Maybe ............. maybe I'll even get a ...........a PARADE!!!"
"I hope my kitty is okay."
"AHHHHHHHH!! Still all nice and warm! Just the way I like it!"
Kitty's fine.
"How are you doing, Dad? Mom's death has been hard on all of us. How are you holding up?"
"Okay, I guess. I really miss her, but Lorien is a great distraction. You've hardly been home, Bree. What have you been up to?"
"I've been dating. I really want to find a husband, but I'm not having any luck. Everyone seems to already be married or in a relationship."
"Sorry, kiddo. I know it's tough. I was lucky to find your mom in China. Just keep at it. The right guy will come along!"
"I hope so! I'd wanted to find him by now."
Coming up next chapter, The Saga of Nick, the Man Who Wanted It Both Ways, aka Bree Abandons Whatever Dignity She's Got.
Opportunities
Points
Each child: +1
Skipped Opportunities: -1
Fulfilled Opportunities: +1
Previous Score: +268
Current Score: +269


















































































































No comments:
Post a Comment