"Do I HAVE to go to school? It snowed IN THE BUILDING, for pete's sake! Look at it! Tanika is standing in it!"
Yes, you're going to school. You all have already had a ton of snow days. You need to get your grade bars up!
I'm really lucky if someone gets the honor roll wish in high school if it's winter time. No one gets the "Stay On The Honor Roll For Three Days" wish. They aren't in school enough. I think this group went 2 days the entire winter, between snowdays and the festival day.
Everyone leaves for Egypt the next morning.
And by "everyone" I mean Ang, Aegnor, and Gerard stayed home because I play favorites. Although it may not be the best idea for Tirion, he may die of heat stroke.
"Nonsense, my glasses keep the heat out."
Lorien got an opportunity to photograph a treasure chest, so I sent her off to one of the pyramids. Tirion and Tanika wanted to go to the market, and Pascal was left to his own devices.
"♫ On a dark desert highway, ♫ cool wind in my hair, ♫ warm smell of colitas,♫ rising up through the air ♫ "
"Hey Lori!"
"Tirion!? I thought you went to the market with Tanika?"
"Nah, I'm my own man! I decided to follow you instead!"
"Oh ........ well ...."
"What are you doing?"
"Figuring out how to open this door."
"Try blowing on it."
"You know, hon, I'll bet Tanika is lonely without you."
"Lori!! This is taking forever!!"
"You don't have to stay, Tirion."
"Got it!! ............................. Whoa!!!"
"UGH! Wait ............. now it got REALLY hot!! What's going on in there?"
"Alright, little bro, we can figure out a way past this!"
"Um, yeah. I'm going to the market. Bye!!"
"Thank bob!!"
All manner of exciting shit happened on this trip. Here's a quick perusal.
This is all Tirion and Tanika did at the market, and it didn't get much better from here. Since most of my focus was on Lorien, everyone else was left to their free will, which primarily dictated that they watch Pascal play guitar, or read books whereever I sent them.
Whatcha' doin' Pascal?
"Watching this lizard for hours. He's really cool!"
Mmmm, it's not like they've got lizards in Twinbrook!
Look! A mummy!!
"Yeah, I don't think so."
"MWARRRRRrrr? Where go?"
She didn't have a wish locked in and I didn't feel like a cursed heir at the moment.
Lorien took the time to work on her LTW. She maxxed the alchemy skill ages ago, it's taking forever to use 50 elixirs.
"Um, ma'am? I'm just a tourist, like you, please don't attack me!"
"Oh. ....... thanks!"
"Only 18 more to go."
"Wow! What is this? I've never seen one before!"
We brought it home.
Speaking of home,
This happened upon our arrival back in Twinbrook. The whole thing glitched to hell and crashed the game. I couldn't even load the prompted "save before you travel". It got stuck in the loading screen. I had to go back a save to one while they were still in Egypt.
Luckily I also try to save before making the call to go home, so we didn't lose much. Regardless, I'm done traveling in this file. We're close to the end, I don't want to permanently fuck up the game. So any travel/University wishes will be deleted without penalty from this point forward.
Most of what Lorien brought home from Egypt was sold, but we kept this guy. I can't remember if she got him in a tomb or if someone snagged him at the market (we didn't buy him, he would have been outside in a snatchable place). I named him DaFuc, seemed fitting.
Merlin had a great time in the snow.
This is what he looked like from up top.
"Whoa!! Trippy!!"
Versus down below. Yes, he's chasing the red dot, which penetrates the snow, naturally.
So in an effort to give Aegnor a shot at his LTW, I made some sims in town celebrities of various starrage. I made Henry, my simself's son with Twallan, a 5 star celeb, cause that's how I roll.
"Since it seems, Mr. Henry, that children cannot impress celebrities, allow me to sing you the song of my people. ♪ Frère Jacques, frère Jacques,Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous? ♪ "
"Uh, I think everybody knows that song, little guy. Not impressed."
"I have red wings."
"My mom says fairies are stupid."
"I hate your mom."
"Meh, everybody hates my mom. You're not special at all. You'll never be a five star celebrity like me."
I do wonder if Aegnor would be better off if I ignored him. It seems like everybody is getting celebrity stars except him. I think Bree made it to 3 stars before she died.
"*sob!!* I can't even get one star! Grandma would be so disappointed in me!!"
"A miserable child fairy? Perfect! Hold still, kid!!"
"Wait, did that man just take my picture? Did I get papped?"
Yup, first time.
"Yes!! There is hope for me!!"
"Mom, do you think I'll be a 5-star celebrity before I die?"
"Not now, honey. It's beyond rude to talk to a bowler when they're in the zone."
"..........................................................................."
You can talk to yourself, Aegnor.
"YEAH!! I did it!!"
"Well done, sweetie-darling!!" *golf clap* "Top shelf!!"
"For some reason, Dad hates this snowman. It makes him run to the bathroom."
I, on the other hand, am delighted with all the various snowmen.
You go through walls, Fin, you shouldn't be able to do that.
"I don't make the rules."
In other news, Pascal and Lorien put their "immune to cold" rewards to good use by skating and boarding in their pajamas. Nice to know that the 20,000 collective points didn't go to waste.
Aegnor has no such reward.
"Will my wings catch fire?"
Let's hope not.
"Why is the mailbox glowing? Did we get a prize in the mail?"
"What the hell?!? BEES???"
"OWWWWW!! Dammit, Mom! So much for that fun time I was having!"
Lorien still loves to play pranks.
It went well.
Of course he doesn't freeze.
"Tirion, if you wait 10 minutes you can have pancakes."
"I don't think you're going to be using that stove, sis."
Man that outfit is more of Tirion's ass than I normally care to see.
"Hold still honey, this is really important."
"WHAT THE F..?? Mom!!"
"Relax, Ang. It's a skill booster."
"Thanks, kiddo!!"
"Sure, Mom."
"Look on the bright side, you get whatever you want now!"
I had her drink a wish enhancer elixir first, that's why she got double happiness points for her LTW.
Coming up next, Ang takes over as heir! And quite possibly a whole 'nother chapter of a whole lotta nothin' while these guys work on their respective LTWs. SO. EXCITING.
Opportunities - I'm no longer counting these for points as they are too much of a bitch to document. At most they gain or lose 1 or 2 points. Sue me.
Points
Each Heir: +1 (Angrod)
Heir fulfills LTW while still the heir: +25
Every 100,000 LHPs at the passing of heirship: +10
Previous Score: +276
Current Score: +312
















































No comments:
Post a Comment