Sunday, October 16, 2016

In Which Aegnor Is Winning


Look alive, Angrod! You're the heir for the tenth, and final, generation!!

"You only chose me because I'm older and will get my LTW first."

No, I chose you because you are not crazy and your wishes will be marginally more manageable. It's entirely possible that Aegnor will get his first since you can't even start on yours until you grow up.

So this is it! Lorien achieved her LTW last chapter and heirship passed to Ang. This game has, at most, 2 chapters left in it. We are in the home stretch!!


This may be my favorite snowman, yet. It's like a poor little Jawa got caught in a fire. It was stormtroopers.




What are you so smug about, Gerard?

"I got asked out on a date!"

Since Bree died last chapter, Gerard is now free to accept the myriad of offers he gets.


Although I would've passed this one by if I were you, Gerard.

"Oh Geraaaarrrrddd!!!  Come on over here and give me a hand, you sexy hunk of a sweatered old man!"

That's my simself, dude. You may want to turn and run.

"That's your simself?"

Yep.

"Oh. ................... okay. ....................... no worries, I have a plan."


"Come ON, Gerard! I'm fucking freezing over here!!"

"Nope. Not today, Satan!!"




"Yep, this ought to do it."


"Whoa! Steeeeeady..... why did I think dragging my old ass out on ice was a good idea? I'm going to break a hip!!"

My simself gave not one shit.


"Great timing, Grim! This could have been so awkward!"

"So happy to be of service. It's a beautiful spot in which to die, don't you think?"

"Sure, whatever."


"Ahhh, exquisite. This is going to be my new profile picture!"


I have to agree. I saw no reason to move Gerard, so his grave stayed at the pond until the end of the game.


Oh sure, why not. And yes, we're getting even more animals at some point. Ugh.


"Hi, it's Ang! I'm throwing a party, want to come? .................. Okay, make sure to bring presents, it's a gift-giving party.......................I don't know, it sounded like a good idea, it's also my brother's birthday ............................... in a couple of hours ..................... I don't know, can't you just order something from Amazon?"

This should go well.


"It's not going to drip on us, is it?"

"No, silly! It's for kissing!!"





"Ang said he threw me a party, where is everybody? Why is just my family standing around in their underwear?"



"I am never going to be a 5 star celebrity."

It is proving more difficult than I had originally anticipated.


I got to pick his trait, but still no honor roll points. He is now a schmoozer. Start brown-nosing the celebs, kiddo!

"I look ridiculous."

We'll fix that right quick.


"I think it was the type of party. It was too last minute for people to get presents, so they didn't want to come."

Birthday Boy: "And nobody bothered to dress nicely. Look at these slobs! I'm the only one appropriately attired."


Don't do it, DaFuc!! You have so much to live for!!


"My artist's eye will see to it that this snowman is an expression of my inner-most self."


That's about right.




Meet Took (two-k, like Pippin Took), the fulfillment of Ang's adopt a cat wish.

We did not adopt the deer.



Double birthday! It's actually Tirion's birthday and I'm aging Tanika up to match.


Ang threw another party and this time people showed up. Probably because they didn't have to bring presents.


Including Arathorn, who has got to be getting up there.

"Nice glasses, kid!!"


He grew up, I swear. He rolled "eccentric" for his trait, which is perfect for him. He never rolled an original LTW, so I chose "Monster Maker" for him. I don't expect him to fulfill it before the game ends, but trying should be fun.


Tanika: "I'm so excited! Tirion and I are finally getting our own room, with our own bed! We've been waiting YEARS! Ever since I moved in."

Eldarion: *cough* "Wait, what? Bree let Tirion move his girlfriend in while they were still teenagers? My sister, Bree?"

Since Tanika rolled "super popular" for her LTW awhile ago, I chose "friendly" for her trait. And they are bunking in Bree and Gerard's old room.


I built Tirion a little lab in the backyard.


There's not a whole lot to it. It's just a place for him to work in peace. The door is locked to everyone but him so no one can bother him or hog his emergency shower.


Aegnor finally got his first star at the party.


Next day,


with the help of a friendship elixir,



he lands himself a boyfriend! Nice pick, Aegnor!

SPRINGTIME!!


"What is it? It's glowing."

It's an Easter egg. Pick it up.

"And do what with it?"

Put it in the basket you keep up your ass.


"Oh."


"Alright, what are the chances of me getting a girlfriend?"


A lot higher than I thought.

"Hey!!"


Ang may be wild but he still had to get his picture taken with Tirion.


While his brother took romantic photos with his hot boyfriend.


"Come on Pascal! Let's risky woohoo without the simgod's permission! She loves that!"

"Uh, Tanika? Maybe you should leave."

"Ahhh, unauthorized risky woohoo. Tirion and I did that in the tent in the backyard."


"And now I'm pregnant!!"

Surely lightening won't strike twice.



At least nobody can have twins, both babies make 8. The house is full.


Per his wish, Tirion proposes to Tanika.


Of course she accepts. Their whole relationship has been 15+ years in the making.

Side note:


At some point Tanika got her LTW and I completely missed it. I only noticed when I was checking everyone's happiness points and saw that she had a shit ton of them ready for spending.

Best Simmer Ever.


Not gonna lie, I love these eggs.


And the gnomes they produce.


All the tickets everyone earns at festivals go in Lorien's inventory. At one point she had almost a thousand tickets, so we were able to purchase this little guy here.

"Hey buddy!! You got buck teeth and your pink pajamas are stupid!!"

So charming!


Inventing is going well for Tirion. He's reached the "blow shit up" and "leave ugly, gaping holes all over town" phases of his chosen profession.


"Hmmmm, how do you suppose lawn chairs ended up being buried by the gazebo?"


Not everyone appreciated his efforts.


Eldarion: "Damn all that noise! My nephew is going to kill me!"


No he's not. He's up by the gazebo, you're at the beach. You weren't even here when he blew up the picnic table.


"You were saying?"


"What is that unholy racket? I'm trying to work, here!"


"Oh Grim, Thank god!! Get me the hell out of here!  It's noisy and it smells like the ass end of a city bus!!"


I believe Arathorn is now the last remaining sibling of generation 8.


"Here I lie, alone in this cold, barren, concrete hell."

If anyone was wondering, this is what happens when you go into tab mode inside the hospital right before mother and baby come out.


Meet Rivendell Kimball, soon to be Valinor.


She is named after the Elven Haven ruled by Elrond. I didn't bother changing her last name as it will change once her parents are married.


Her big cousin loves her already.


"I can't even shower! There are too many gnomes in this house!!"

Oh Ang, we're just getting started.


"Ooookay, pretty sure you're not a time machine."

We haven't had one of these guys in decades!


Look, Riv!! It's Spring Fling!!

"To chill on the stone, or burn in the sun. It is my lot in life."

She's having a great time.

Everyone's at the festival because I thought that the game's equivalent of Valentine's Day would be the perfect day for Tirion and Tanika to get married.


Awwww!!


It was a lovely ceremony.


Even Arathorn's old ass showed up, in overalls.


Everyone else, save Lorien and Pascal, sequestered themselves behind the speakers, because heaven forbid I should ever get all the wedding guests in one shot.


It took Lorien the entire ceremony to quit whatever she was in the middle of, and haul her pregnant ass across the park.

"Shut up! I'll get there!"

And Pascal?


"Why do I have to hold the baby?"

Cause  you're so lucky!!


At least there will be one nice wedding picture.  Well..............sort of.

We'll end it here. Coming up on our final chapter, Ang picks a spouse, moar babies, and someone finally accomplishes his LTW.

Points

Spouse fulfills LTW: +10 (Tanika)

Deleted Locked In Wishes: -10

No change in points - +312

No comments:

Post a Comment