Friday, February 13, 2015

YaSantos are THAT Couple, and Kathy Fishes (and Fishes)


"Her cake is bigger than mine."

OH MY GOD, OLO!!  Also?  Get dressed, Alty!  I know it's a Valinor birthday party, but try harder than that.

So last chapter Finny was a whore, he and Georgina became elders, Yavanna landed herself a future spouse, and Olo whined a lot.


"Why does she get to go first?"

"I'm heiress, so STFU.  I wish to be filthy rich!!"


"I just want to get my own place and be happy for once."

"Well, at least you'll get half your wish."


Our heiress is now a green thumb, chosen for her to aid in her LTW, and all the gardening wishes I'm sure she's going to roll.


Olo, traumatized by a lifetime of hot tub birthday party nudity, rolls never nude for his final trait. I let him keep his dad's hair as he's finally grown into the ears.


"What a great day!  My klepto brother is out of the house, I can move Santos in, and I'm going to be rolling in the dough!!"

Ambitious.

Olo was moved out into a house on the beach.  We'll see if he stays there.  Hopefully he'll find love and be happy.


Speaking of love, Cirdan and Lynnette got married!  Good for him.


Melodie: "Aw, she's sleeping so peacefully, isn't she Grandma?"

"Do you SEE the makeover this room got?  Her bed is more expensive than mine and Finny's!  What kind of crap is that?"

"Nuclear meltdown if people don't get the hell out of my bedroom in 5........4......3...2..."

I gave the twin's old room a redoc for Yavanna and Santos, since we'll move his ass in tomorrow.


Olo follows in his brother's pathetic footsteps.  Tell you what, Olo, when Kathy becomes a teen, we'll get her a boyfriend and make his girlfriend (which he'll likely have) available so you can have some sloppy seconds, too.



How pathetic do you have to be to have your, literally, old lady cheating on you?  Man, is he a loser and I forgot?  *checks* Nope.  Oh my god, Olo.  Not a great start.


"This isn't my house!  These aren't my clothes!  And this isn't my hair!"

Welcome to the family, Santos!


Here's his stats.  His lifetime wish is to make Idon'tremember how many simoleons in royalties as a writer.  We should be able to do that.  Also worth noting, see that mean-spirited trait? Turns out he comes by it honestly.


He's a Rotter!  He's Sinbad's grandson.  Sinbad Rotter, from Twinbrook, is one of my favorite townies and I often drop him into my other games.  Barbra is from my other legacy and, trust me, she can give Sinbad a run for his money in the asshole department.  I thought it was so funny, and fitting, that they hooked up.


Um, Finny?  Anything you want to share with the class?

"What?  She got the "faithfully committed" part wrong, and misspelled, might as well go whole hog and get it all wrong."


Meet Thorin, Finny's latest miner gnome.

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Sleeping it off, I'm sure.



Santos quit the music career to become a writer.


Keep digging, Olo.


Finny???  I ......... I thought you could only get that outfit from the time machine?

"No, you can get it from the miner tunnels as well."

Great.


Georgie is Leader of the Free World!!  And if that scares the crap out of you, don't worry.  It won't last long.


It's Kathy's birthday!!

"Oh wow!  A cake and a party!  All for me!!"

Stop making me sad!

"Even her cake is bigger than mine was."




"I'm so excited!  I don't even mind the naked people in the hot tub!"

Kurt: "Hey Mrs.President, or Prime Minister, or whatever you are!"

"Try Queen!"

Oh Georgie.


Kurt is Kathy's best friend and, to my disappointment, her cousin.  I think he's Feanor's son.


Yes, yes he is.  Too bad.  He's a real cutie.  He also has a pink sister, who's skin has to be part of this gene glitch I'm having as there is NO pink skin in his family history.


"Well?  How did I do?"

We'll get you into stylist soon.


"I swear, Kurt, I know I look different, but I'm still me!  I just need new clothes and a new hairdo."

"I'm glad we'll be going to school together, again.  It's been lonely without you."


Much better.  She rolled "bookworm" for her trait.

"Who's that guy?  What happened to him?"

Told you I was gonna set him on fire.




Aaaaannd now it's a party.

"Oh no!  Sarah Jane!!"

Wait, you two didn't ........  I thought you were with Lynnette?


"I AM with Lynnette.  Nothing wrong with mourning an old love."

But, you were by the time machine, and Lynnette's not here.

"Did you SEE anything?  Pictures or it didn't happen."


And what the HELL are the gnomes doing back there?


"How my booty lookin', Egon?"

"Hard as porcelain, Gimli!"

"Pepe?"

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Freaks.


"Okay, I'm only here for the ghost, right?  You're not dead, just fried."

"I just want to be a part of what's going on."


"I'm ready to go, Grim.  I got me some young piece of ass one last time. What a party!!"

Damn it, Cirdan!!


Quick family check.  The gal in the green sweatshirt is Alty's daughter, Theresa.



"I can't believe this, Santos! My romantic interest  girlfriend is dead!!"

"She was really old, man.  You had to know this was coming."

"How could she leave me?"

"I am so glad you don't live here anymore."


Finny and Georgie still have that old spark.

"Oh Finny, that rat's nest hair and smelly old outfit make you look so handsome in the moonlight!"


Awwwwww!  Old people are so cute.




Nope.  Sorry Bert, but you're going to stay stupid.


Next day Georgie retires, per her wish.

"Why is no one out here cheering?  This is my moment, dammit!!"


"Coming, dear."

"Yay, Mom.  Way to, stop working.  Go Yetis!!"

"You are both subpar."


In other news, Finny is still pissing off the whole town by leaving ugly, gaping holes in the beautiful Sunset Valley landscape.  I'm hoping for a pink diamond, for future generations to work with if nothing else, but no luck so far.

"I cannot believe this noisy machine is allowed on a public beach."

"I'm emailing the Leader of the Free World.  I hear she's a real hard ass, she'll take care of this."

"I heard she retired this morning, and that her replacement is never in the office, something about the bathrooms in the park."

"Will you bitches move?  I'm trying to tan here and you're blocking my sun."


"Huuuuuungry!  Giiiive meeee yoooour paaaaaancaaaaaakes!!"

"Oh piss off, Grandpa!  These are my pancakes, get your own food."


"I don't like her."

Sorry man.  She's the heir, thus you are stuck with her in one form or another for the foreseeable future.


"Are you as excited as I am to do it in my parents' bed?"

"Oh hell yeah, baby!  Let's make a baby!"


Generation four jingles!!


This is how Kathy spends the majority of her free time, btw.

"So quiet and peaceful.  I love it here."


Whoa!  Careful, there, with that hammer!

"Unclench, I know what I'm doing. We'll never have to clean this stupid thing again."

She wished to upgrade five things around the house.


Oh for crying out loud, Finarfin!  Georgie!  Get over here!!


"What the hell?  I NEVER cook.  I don't even know how to make pancakes."

Just take the pan off the stove before we have another fire.


"YO!!  Reset over here!  I'm stuck!"

You're not stuck, you're taking forever to change your clothes.

"I don't NEED to change my clothes! I already showered!"

Yeah, you do.


"A nightie?  Sweet!"

And she's knocked.


"Guess what, Santos?  I'm pregnant!  You're going to be a father!"


"Ooooooooo!  Like you're the first sim in the world to ever be pregnant!  You're sooooo 'special'."


"What the hell is your problem??  Don't pick your ear like you can't fucking hear me!!  You can hear me just fine you greasy asshole!!"


"Way to go, dear.  You totally rock that "sperm meets egg" thing."


"Oh, a smart ass, eh?"


"I AM SO TURNED ON RIGHT NOW!!"

"Wait, what the ........ ?"

This was totally autonomous outside of the announcement.  Argument followed by heat of the moment kiss.  Looks like they are THAT couple.


STEP AWAY FROM THE RETIREMENT HOME, OLO!!



Alvaro bit the dust (I think) and Luthien checks out the other end of the Kinsey Scale.


Good thing she already grew some watermelon. I couldn't lock in this wish but we'll work with it.


I had no idea that messing with the faucet handles will make a sink clean itself.

"Shows what you know."


Kathy is still fishing.

"Whoa!  Look at the size of this one!  Hopefully it'll shrink okay so I can put it in a bowl."


Sex on the beach!  Or is it Bookworms on the beach?  Nice hole there, Finny!


"Grrrr!  Caveman make giant poop!  Break sim toilet!!  Caveman feeling very studly!!"

Just fix it.


"Ha ha HA!!  Mom is skinny dipping!  Time to teach her a lesson!"


"She won't be using these anytime soon!"

That'll show her.

"Ahhh, so relaxing.  I don't even mind the tacky graffiti on the front of our dump house. I could live in here."


"Oh shit!  A highchair??  I'm really having a baby?"

The highchair is what clued you in?


"I'm not ready for this!  I don't know how to take care of a baby!"

It'll be easy.  You'll leave Santos, Kathy, and your parents to do it while you garden and do whatever the hell else you want.

"Promise?"

No.




Again, can't lock it in but she did wish for it.

"Oh yeah, I gotta get the paperwork in order.  If he's gonna do all the work he's gotta be a FATHER.  Not a Baby Daddy."

I don't know how much a marriage certificate changes that.

"Trust me, it matters."

At least she's getting her ducks in a row, I guess?

Next morning,


Don't you think it's time to get out, Georgie?

"Naahhhh!!"


"Do you think he's dead, Pepe?"

"I don't know.  *sniff sniff*  Zut!  I smell like a zexy tyrant!!."

"I don't think he's dead, he smells a helluva lot better than you do."


How about now, Georgie?

"Nope.  Not yet."

Hours later......


"Yep, I think it's time."


"Whoooooaaaaa.  Who am I?  Where am I?  What day is it?"


"Yup, I'm gonna pass out."


"Of course I can't pass out IN FRONT OF the hot tub.  Got to move to the side."


Well over 12 hours in the hot tub.  And no fucks were given over the stolen clothes. And as you can see, Luthien is still having fun with her younger chick.  She hasn't committed but I wouldn't either, at her age.


"I'm still fishing!!"



I promise she gets a little more exciting next chapter.  Just a little.  She's still my little fisherwoman.


"Dammit Cirdan!  I was gonna sit here and order a 'WooHoo on the Beach'!  You SAW me going for this chair.  Will you wipe that braindead look off your face and MOVE!!"

"................................................................."

"Stupid fucker."


"I'm pregnant, by the way, since you'll never notice on your own."

"I don't even want a drink.  I just want the bartender to pay attention to me."


"One WooHoo on the Beach, and don't skimp on the Woo."

"Maybe the other bartender will talk to me."

"I wouldn't count on it."


You know you're not supposed to ......

"JUST STOP IT RIGHT THERE!  Even though I have read nary a pregnancy book, nor so much as walked past the doctor's office, I know I'm allowed a little drink now and then.  Mind your own damn business."




"Ahhhhh, this is the life.  Maybe someone will drown and really make my day."

It didn't last.


"Oh my GOD, I'm going to EXPLODE!!"

Explode in the hospital please.

"Where the fuck is my asshole boyfriend??"


"I can't get in!  Everyone is blocking the door!"

The door is RIGHT BEHIND YOU, you idiot!  YOU are blocking the door!  Now turn around and go IN!

"Oh."

We'll meet the newest Valinor next chapter.  Will Yavanna get the girl she wanted?  Will she and Santos actually get married?  How much longer can I get out of this game file before the glitches and lag force everyone to move?  We'll find out.

Points

Heirs:
LTW Heir:
Spare/Spouse:
Children:
Every $100,000:
100,000 Happiness Points (heir):
Skipped/Failed Opportunities: -2
Fulfilled Opportunities:
Deleted Locked In Wishes:
Accidental Deaths:
Social Worker Visits:

Previous Total: +102

New Total: +100

No comments:

Post a Comment