Bun: "I feel so creeped out, I can't even eat my cake."
Bella: "Give it to me, I'll eat it. What the hell's your problem, now?"
Bun: "The trophy by the bathroom is floating."
Oh yeah. Look at that.
Bella: "Maybe it's the guy from the picture."
That's your great-great-great-great-grandfather, Finarfin, the founder of this legacy, and no, it's not him.
"Whatever. Like I give a shit which nasty old ghost it is."
It's your grandmother.
"I'm exhausted."
Then quit causing trouble and go back to your grave.
Welcome back to the shithole that is the BCWYWF legacy. Last chapter Melian died, Elros formed a band, quit two jobs, and married Kait, of his own freewill more or less, and they have had, thus far, four children; Belladonna, Bungo, Daisy, and Mungo.
"Isn't dis fun, Daddy? Want to twade? I div you da bunny and I dets da tank!"
"Sure thing, baby, just as soon as I'm done. Rrrrrrrrrr, pew pew, PEW!!"
So sweet when the children play together nicely.
"Check this out, Dad! I finally learned, 'Another One Bites The Dust', by Queen!"
"That's great, kiddo! Just in time!"
"Um, it wasn't meant to be literal."
"If it helps, I didn't mean to actually die."
I'm sure that helps tons.
"Death by Queen! I LOVE it! You guys got your groove back! Now come with me, Freddie would like a word with you."
So long, Jacques! You weren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but you were a drama-free, low maintenance sim. I like that in a spouse. Also, thanks for snagging that medical LTW for me!
With the last grandparent gone, and no teenagers yet, Elros has to step it up in the parent department.
"Chy-Na, Mun. Can you say 'Chy-Na'? That's where Daddy is going to go on vacation when you guys are all big enough!"
"I wanna play with the blocks."
"Come on, Mun! You can do it! CHY-NA!"
"Daddy? Daddy!! Wanna pway toys wif me? Daddy?"
"DAAAAAAAAADDYYYYYY!!!!!"
"Man!! Where's Kait?"
At the spa. After four babies, she's earned it.
"Hmph. *grumble* I have to do Everything. *grumble*"
"How about now? Can I play with the blocks, now?"
No, you are learning to talk.
"But.."
Shut up and learn to talk!!!
In all fairness, Elros isn't a huge slacker parent. He rolls wishes to teach the kids their skills, talk to them, be friends with them. I do miss having someone around to watch the littles so he can work on his lifetime wish. Oh well, Bella will age up soon.
Iddie and Glen have another baby.
Cousin Alexa: "Ugh! Why isn't that woman wearing a bathing suit?!? *gag*"
It's another Valinor Birthday Party!! Woot!!
"Um, is this gonna take long?"
You've done this before, Elros, you know how long it takes.
"Man! Why can't Kait do it?"
What's your hurry?
"There's a naked chick in the hot tub!"
How special. Happy Birthday, Daisy.
"Gross! Maybe if I close my eyes I can still walk to the picnic table."
Daisy is now a grumpy, light sleeper who loves dogs.
*Immediately wishes to adopt a dog*
It's Bella's birthday as well.
"I can't wait to not be a kid anymore!"
Me either. One more person who can put the babies to bed and get them up in the morning.
"Wait, what??"
Our dear Bella is now a tv/music lovin' meanie who won't eat meat.
"Not that it matters. I'll be living off of cake and cereal for the rest of my life."
Sam and Gaffer are both still kicking, for now. Also, nice panties, Iddie.
"It's a bathing suit."
No, EA, it's really, really not.
"Jeez DAD, this party SUCKS. Nothing but old, naked, gross people stewing in the hot tub. Parties are supposed to be your thing! What the hell's wrong with you?"
"Give it up, Bella! You know I have to invite the family to birthday parties. If you don't like it, I don't have to throw you another one!"
"Why should I care? There will be a dozen other birthday parties here since you and Mom apparently don't know how birth control works!"
Yes, that's Dior back there, still kicking.
"Quit being such a snot!! Your mother and I wanted a large family. There's nothing wrong with that!"
"Hey whatever, man! Spawn all you want, just don't expect me to be your babysitter!"
"You need to check your attitude, Bella. You are a part of this family whether you like it or not. And that means looking after your little siblings once in awhile. And if I had to live with a dog, cat, and a million damn horses growing up, you can survive some old relatives once every few years. It won't kill you."
"Ewwwww, speaking of......"
"Great party, Elros!! I love getting out of the house!"
"Glad you had a good time, Uncle Gaffer."
"See what I mean? Gross!!"
This was the last time I saw Gaffer.
The next day, Elros invited Iddie over to hang out.
"Did you hear? Uncle Gaffer died last night. I'm so glad we got to see him one last time."
"Yeah. He had a good time at the party, so I'm happy about that."
"I noticed you didn't have as nice a time."
"Huh?"
"You and Bella were fighting."
"Oh, that. Yeah. I mean, I love Bella and all, and she can be a really great kid when she puts her mind to it, but she's always been a bit of a judgmental snot with a lousy attitude."
"Well, she is a teenager, now. Snotty attitude kind of comes with the territory. I mean, you were kind of an idiot, scaring people all the time."
"Heh-heh. I still like to do that!"
"I guess I worry because she's the oldest. I don't want her setting that kind of example to the younger kids."
"Do you want me to say something to her? Maybe it'll be better for her coming from her Aunt."
"Really? You don't mind?"
"No, not at all!"
"Thanks, Iddie! You rock!"
"Yeah, I know!"
"Hi Bella! We need to chat, do you have a minute?"
"*oh god, now what?* Um, okay. I guess. I have homework to do, but I can chat for a minute."
"Look, I know your Dad can be a bit difficult to deal with. It takes a lot of work for him to act like a grown-up, and I know it shows."
"Yeah. So?"
"So maybe you could cut him a little slack?"
"*sigh* Whatever. Did he put you up to this?"
"No, I volunteered. Look, Bella, I know our family is big, and loud, and kind of crazy. We've always been this way for as long as I can remember. On my 7th birthday, Uncle Gaff was pissed at my grandmother for skinny dipping in the hot tub, my Uncle Dior got drunk and passed out, and Grandma woohooed with her boytoy in the tent in the backyard! That was all just ONE party. So believe me, I get it."
"Mmhmm."
"All I'm saying is, whatever it is you're thinking about your Dad, our family, whatever, you don't have to say it outloud. Talk to your friends about it, keep a journal, a private blog, just don't dump it all over your poor Dad. It's okay to feel the way you do, it's not okay to make the people around you feel like shit because of it."
"Yeah, okay, fine. Are we done, Aunt Iddie? I've got homework."
"Are you going to try to be nicer?"
"*sigh* I suppose. No promises."
"Then we're done. Thank you, Bella, I appreciate you hearing me out."
"Uh-huh."
"Woot! My leg is splinched in the end table!!"
Or she's having a birthday.
"How come I didn't throw myself a party??"
"I don't wanna get old, Kait!"
"Everybody gets older, sweetie, even you."
"Pity woohoo?"
"Not at the table, hon."
"Oh my GOD you two! Just don't have another baby, PLEASE!"
"Oh hush, Bella. Having another baby is not something you get a vote on."
"I wouldn't mind another brother."
"Shut up, Bun!!"
"Bella! Don't talk to your brother that way!"
"UGH!!"
"Baby? But I'M the baby! Hello? Remember me?"
Just keep walking, Mungo.
"GOD, BELLA! We already know how you wish none of us were ever born!! Can't you shut up about it for FIVE MINUTES??"
"Damn, girl! Chill out!"
"NO I will NOT chill out! Screw you, Bella! You don't need us and we don't need you!!"
"Uh, have you guys seen the remote? Kind of stuck on the shopping network, here."
"Well aren't you just a little bitch? Just wait until you're in high school, little sis, then we'll see how much you need me."
"Oh I wish I could trade you in for a bitch. I would, in a heartbeat. Half a heartbeat."
"Nevermind! I found it under the couch!"
My poor, sweet, Bun, stuck in the middle.
"So, Bella, Iddie told me you guys had a little chat. So.....are we cool?"
"Oh yeah. Crud."
Time to be the bigger person.
"*sigh* OKAY. If I HAVE to."
"Aw MAN! TAG?? Seriously? I don't want to!"
Too bad. And don't stand there and whine like you want no part of this.
"Shhhhhhh!! You don't have to tell every damn body!!"
To escape the insanity of the Valinor household, Daisy goes to the library,
where she sits at the computer table to read a book.
"I didn't ask for your opinion. Go AWAY."
And Bun invites his friend, Cate, over.
"It's so quiet here, Bun! It's weird, where'd everybody go?"
"I don't know and I don't care. Enjoy it while it lasts."
Sage advice. They are cute in their matching haircuts, aren't they?
The company sent a clone of Devon,our original butler. This one is named Wilfredo Hawthorne.
Elros: *Promptly wishes to Chat With, and be Friends With Wilfredo.*
I have a feeling that this butler will not be lonely.
"So, you're a butler."
"Yes, sir!"
"What's that like?"
"Well, it's, fine sir! Anything that needs to be cleaned or repaired, I'll take care of it straight away!"
"Oh."
"Hey Wil?"
"Yes, sir?"
"Knock-knock!"
"Um.....who's there?"
"Cowsays."
"Cowsays who, sir?"
"NO, silly! Cows say MOO!!!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good one, sir! Most excellent joke!"
"Ha HAAAA!! I know, right?"
Oh Wilfredo, you are gonna earn your pay.
"*sigh* Mom and Dad need to buy you a teddy bear or something Mun. I don't understand why I have to be the one to play with you just because Mom's busy playing chess and Dad won't quit talking to the new butler."
"Give it up, sissy. You love me and you know it!"
"Hey Marian, it's me. Can you come over for a little bit? We've got band stuff to talk about..........Okay, cool!"
"I am DONE with this band! We never play gigs, get groupies, fan mail, NOTHING. It's a huge waste of my time!"
"You're kidding, right?"
"It's YOUR band, you stupid idiot! We never did anything because YOU never wanted to! You want gigs? Organize them!! You don't get groupies and fan mail without some work, you overgrown child!"
"Oh WAH WAH WAH!! I'm the one who got us together, remember?? What? Am I supposed to do EVERYTHING? Geez, Marian. You could take a little responsibility yourself."
"You're a real piece of work, Elros! Fine! I'm glad to done with this stupid band! At least I don't have to deal with your immature, whiny, baby ass anymore!"
"Fine!"
"I already said that!"
"Then go home already!"
"I'm GONE!!"
And that's how Skinny Jeans' limp towards superstardom ended before it ever really began. I'm all broken up inside about it.
"Are you making pancakes? I like pancakes!!"
"They're not for you.................whoever you are. Go back to your grave!"
"Will not. It's still dark out!"
Finny: "Ewwww! Old lady!"
Melian: "Like I'm thrilled to see you, Grandpa Finny."
Otho: "You guys need to move, I want to play speed racer!"
Speaking of Finny...............
Beautiful place to do some sketching, Elros!
"Well, it would be if there weren't holes all over the place. They look terrible! Just like the ones in our yard."
"What are they from anyway? Somebody digging for treasure?"
Yes, exactly that.
"Did they find any?"
Eh, a few gems, old furniture, a gnome here and there. Nothing spectacular."
"Pfffft. Boring."
"Come on, Bun! Put on a two-player game. I wanna play!!"
"No, Bella! Go use the other system. I'm in a groove here!"
Wil: "I would appreciate it if you would both go back to your house. This is a small trailer and I'm trying to read."
"Oh, okay Mr. Wil! Sorry!"
"Um, I believe that this is ALL our house. We'll play games where we want."
"Geez, Bella, you don't have to be so rude."
Quit fighting, kids. It's BIRTHDAY TIME!!
"This is so cool! I thought my birthday wasn't for a few more days!"
It's not. That's Bun's cake, Daisy. It's his birthday.
"*sniff* Hmph. Well. Can I get a dog, then?"
Not right now.
"This party already stinks."
"Awesome party Dad! Dad!! Dad?"
"So, you actually work here?"
"That's right, baby. This place would go to hell in a handbasket if it weren't for me."
"And you keep the hot tub clean?"
"Baby, I can buff and shine anything you'd like."
"Elros, you have to answer Marian's call. She's really sorry she got so mad about the band thing. Just talk to her, please?"
"No. She was mean. I'm never speaking to her again!"
"I suddenly feel an inclination towards self-loathing and torture."
"Happy *BLATT* Birthday *BLATT* Bun!! *BLAAAAAAAAAAATT*"
Bun got to roll his trait, so he's now a tv-lovin' genius who sleeps like a log, and will enjoy painting and playing guitar if he ever gets his lazy ass up off the couch.
"So, you're Dad's uncle?"
"That's right. Your grandmother, Melian, was my little sister."
"Your LITTLE sister? Wow! She died when I was a baby. You've got to be getting up there."
"One-hundred and seven, and counting!"
"Man!"
"Ugh, I think something's wrong with that cake!"
Nope. I'm finally giving people a head's up that you are pregnant before the baby comes!
"Again??"
Number five.
"WAAAAHHHHH!!! This lady stole candy I didn't even know I had!!"
"Hello gorgeous! It's been far too long!"
Nice to see you, Yavanna.
Well. I guess he has been during their marriage. Way to go, Elros! I didn't think you had it in you!
"Wow! You're........................just.......................wow."
Yup, the sliders were good to this one. I managed to not catch her name, btw. Simming fail.
"So.............uh..................would you like to.............................uh............................be in a band with me? I'm a killer guitar player!"
Here we go again.
"Sure! I've only just started playing bass, but why not? It sounds like fun!"
I like it.
I knew this was coming.
"So, Wil, you liking the job so far? Everything going okay?"
"It was going a lot better when the pretty brunette was in the hot tub."
"LOL! Ain't that the truth!"
"Umm, I suppose so, sir."
"I could never be a butler."
"I imagine not, sir."
Perhaps wishing to persue the mystical woohoo, Wil disappeared that night, never to be seen again.
Out of town. I think he lasted about a week. This time I saw it happen.
I was watching him cook at midnight when he simply poofed away before my eyes. He didn't even get to finish his lobster thermidor. Elros hadn't gotten a chance to get his wish, so I deleted it.
"The butler quit?? You've got to be kidding! You'd better rehire the maids then, we're going to need them."
I hate how Kait gets her default hair when she goes to work.
"Well, I got to work for one day, mostly. So that's something."
"Birth control is a thing, lady. You're a doctor, you ought to know that!"
"Fuck off dude, it's none of your damn business!"
"ANOTHER BABY??? Oh my god, you CANNOT be serious! Why do you guys insist on doing this shit to me? What did I ever do to you! WHY did I have to be born first? THIS SUCKS!!"
"Well guess what, buttercup? Not only are you getting another brother or sister, but the butler disappeared! Get ready to clean, cook, AND look after babies and toddlers!"
LOL! And Bella's still over a week away from growing up and moving out. Poor kid.
Georgina!! Do not break the baby!
"Oh relax, he's just fine! Aren't you, little guy? Well, aside from being red that is. With any luck this one only looks like Celly and won't be such a simpering disappointment."
"Ah, there you are! Mama's got a sugar craving!"
"Where did Mun get a lollipop? I want one!"
"WAAAAAAHHHH!! I want my lolli back!"
Sorry kid, it's your birthday. No more lollis for you.
"Now I want a camera."
Your dad's got one in his inventory, it used to be your Aunt's.
"Am I still sleeping in Mom and Dad's room?"
No.
"Good."
You're bunking with Daisy in the upstairs master bedroom.
"Oh."
"So, Hilary. We've jammed together, just like I wanted, and I gotta say, you're a pretty decent drummer."
"Thanks, Elros!"
"I'm in a band!"
"Really? That's cool."
"Do you want to join?"
"Sure! Who else is in the band?"
"There is this one other girl I met a couple of weeks ago, she plays bass."
"What's her name?"
"Uh..................................I don't remember. But you can't miss her, she's got really HUGE.."
"You know, nevermind. I'm sorry I asked. Um, are you sure you need a drummer? I mean, a bass player's pretty much got that covered, don't you think?"
Too late, Hilary. You're committed, one way or the other.
This is Aileen, she came home with Daisy. She rates a close-up because she's one of Iddie's oldest children. Her twin brother is Randall. She's an easily impressed, never nude, virtuoso who looks more like her dad.
"Yeah, my brother is purple. I have no idea why. Mom's blue, and Dad's kind of light brown, but Randy is dark purple. It is weird."
"You know what? Since both red and blue seem to run in our family, I'll bet they combined and made purple!!"
Bella: "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, Mun."
"Hmph. YOU'RE stupid."
"And you don't even have pointy ears, so you're just a freak all the way around."
"Shut UP, Bella!!"
"Hey! I don't have pointy ears, either!"
"Oh can it, Aileen, this isn't about you."
Oh look, Kait had the baby. This is Linda. That's right, Linda. Turns out that among all the Mungos, Bungos, Drogos, Frodos, and Othos, there's Linda. Linda Baggins-Proudfoot is Bungo Baggins' sister and Bilbo's aunt.
Linda is an evil, heavy sleeper who did get to roll her traits. And she's still not the last child.
Dammit, Linda! Why aren't you a boy? Apples and watermelons seemed to stop working generations ago, so there's no influencing the pregnancy so he can get his wish.
I thought Elros might really be looking to mix things up when I realized that "Shawn" is the very female maid.
"I'm a Libra, cutie-pie!"
"Cool! Wanna stop working and play juice pong?"
"I'd LOVE to!"
"I should warn you, Shawn, I kick ass at this game!"
Elros! Quit whoring around at your daughter's birthday party and go cheer!
"But I'm having fun!"
Go!
"But.."
NOW!!
"Fine! But I'm not gonna be happy about it."
Bun: "WooooHey why is the maid still here?"
Don't even ask, Bun.
"I look like I'm 40 years old."
We're gonna fix that. Daisy is now a dog-loving, grumpy, light sleeper who wants nothing to do with that flirting nonsense.
"Ew, gross."
Whatever frosts your cake, sweetie.
You better be a boy, kid, cause after you're born the house will be full. No more baybeez.
Look! Bun's a toddler, again!
"I'm Linda."
No, you're a little, girly Bungo!
See? A clone. Right down to the eyes.
"Great."
Coming up, will Elros get the boy he wants? Will Elros and Kait call it quits at 6 kids, or will he wish for another baby? Will Elros ever get to China? Will Kait ever get to go back to work? Which of these kidlets will be the heir for Generation Seven? How many more butlers will this family go through? Can you handle the excitement?
Not a lot of change points wise, just one point for Linda's birth.
Points
Each child: +1 (Linda)
Previous Score: +218
Current Score: +219


































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment