"So this is all for me?"
Yup. We did the dorm thing with your greatx3 grandfather, not doing it again this time.
"Sweet!"
Last chapter not only saw Elros grow up and become heir, but the household pets are down to one, elderly unicorn. It was a great chapter! Elros wished to go to university, so here we are. I've never been to University twice in one game file before. Everyone from Finarfin's stay should be long dead and gone, so we'll see who's here now. Elros is renting Frome's Cabin, right near the center of the University. Very convenient.
Top down view. I did upgrade a few things for him. He has a nicer bed, a shower instead of a tub, and a nicer fridge.
Five seconds into a visit to the Student Union and he forgets all about Kaitlin.
"Wow, Abigal, my heart just grew two sizes for you!"
"*sigh* Well, he's cute at least."
It's while talking to Abigal (yes, GAL) that Elros realizes that he has ........................... an option.
I don't remember this with Fin. Maybe I blocked it out as he would not have ever considered it.
Elros is not Finarfin.
"Hey Abi, I'm an art major, and I've got a deadline. We're supposed to sketch a model, but I'm new here and haven't found anyone beautiful enough to sketch, until now! Would.....would you consider posing for me?"
"Sure! That sounds really cool!"
"And, just so you know, the assignment is for a nude sketch, is that alright?"
"Eh, why not? I'm a college freshman, why bother trying to hold on to any dignity?"
And I guess we're doing this right here in the lobby. Why not?
Mascot: "YES!! I LOVE freshman!!"
Elros: "You have the sexiest palate!"
Abi: "What does that mean?"
Elros: "I don't know, it sounds arty."
"It's perfect! I love it! I look so, classic!"
LOL!! Racy!!
Maybe I didn't notice them the first time around, but there are elders in this incarnation of University, and I honestly don't remember seeing ANY in Fin's time. Still no children though. I don't think pregnancy or birth is an option here.
"I'm telling you, Ashley, There's nothing I really wanted to do in life that I wasn't able to get good at. That's my skill. I'm not really specifically talented at anything except for the ability to learn. That's what I do. That's what I'm here for."
"Oh good lord..."
"How did I get stuck here, listening to some fool quote Kanye West while stepping on my damn feet?"
LOL! Way to make an impression there, Elros!
Like a boss.
His schedule, nothing terribly taxing.
Sentimental detour warning, scroll down if not interested....
Finarfin's graffiti is still all over campus and I love seeing it everywhere.
Elros seems to have fun at school. The
He likes the sweet ride I bought him to get around with.
"Vrooom VROOM!!"
He's not a model student.
"Zzzzzzz whatdoyouexpectwhentheclassroomsempty zzzzzzzzzzzZ"
Although he did
And he attended
even if no one else did.
"We have a problem, people! The elephant in the room that NO ONE is talking about!! I KNOW you all know what I mean! Our FUCKS, everyone!! WHERE ARE THEY? Why does no one at this University actually give a fuck about attending class and graduating?? WHERE ARE ALL OUR FUCKS? We used to have fucks to give! Generations ago, our forefathers and foremothers gave a fuck! Where are our fucks? HOW DID WE COMPLETELY RUN OUT OF FUCKS IN ONLY FIVE GENERATIONS????"
No one goes to class. All of Elros' lectures and praticums were empty. He doesn't even have the clogged door problem that Fin (and any of my sim schoolkids) had. There are plenty of sims around. They are on all the lots, Elros can easily make friends, he gets invited to parties, but no one actually goes to class. It's like once the first generation of Unis dies out, the game just gives up, figuring populating the town is enough, they don't have to seriously do anything.
I could try activating NRAAS' story progression but the last time I did that in Uni, all the job finding, MASS aging up, and MASS hooking up that all went on at once borked up the game to unplayability.
I am not impressed EA.
Anyway, Elros has himself a pretty good time. And he was, well, not exactly on his best behavior.
Um, what about Kait?
"What about her? She's still in high school. This is UNIVERSITY."
"I am an artist's artist, Holly. You know what I mean? I'm in it for the people, not for the simoleons. People are my love, my passion, my commodity."
"Um. Okay."
.................................................................................................................................
"So, do want to kiss or something?"
*gross slurping noises*
Yeah he does. Taking after his great-great-grandpa Finrod.
And it didn't end there. They continued to see each other for the rest of the
Leaving me all
over here.
She spent the night at least once.
I love it when sims wear glasses to bed. Sexy.
But he never wished to break up with Kait, or take it any further with Holly. I figure that if he rolls wishes for her once he's back in Sunset, we'll go with it.
The end of the
"So this is it?"
Yup. Do or die.
Oh for crying out loud, man!! Really? Now you care? *sigh*
So we go with the only option that might tip the odds in his favor.
Kiss some PhD ass. His charisma skill is getting up there. It might actually work for him.
The FUCK are you doing?
"What? I'm done!"
No you are NOT! Class is not over yet. Get your ass back in there and suck up to that professor like a hover in a dust storm!
"Man! I hate school."
And kissing ass is his golden ticket!
"Fuck yeah!! Party time!!"
First you've got to get your grades.
"Alright, where is it.....please pass..please just pass..."
"Is.....is that it? That's my grade? Seriously??"
"YES!! Dick around all
Please don't wish to go back.
Elros finishes out the
Funny how fast he picked it up having never played before.
"I'm a natural. That's my talent, remember? The ability to learn."
"Yeah! Nailed it!!"
"Ahhhhhh,My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself play live."
Time to go home, Kanye.
"Hey Mom! I'm back!"
"Great! Get the mail, will you?"
"Someone got a present!"
I'd say the mail got him.
Nope. I made an executive decision to delete this wish. No more University, kiddo. Especially since you've got a wish to travel locked in.
Next on his agenda, Kait grew up the night he came home, and he hasn't rolled any more wishes for Holly, so it's time to get that party started.
"Hi Kait, it's me! Yeah, I'm back! ........................ It was awesome! I got a B!.................. I know, right? Anyway, why don't you come on over and we'll talk?"
"What? Seriously? .................................. Ugh, FINE! How about the diner? ......................... Yes, I'll pay................................ Okay, see you in a bit."
"So I just got a job at the hospital, I'm going to be a world renowned surgeon someday, Elros!"
No you're not, dear, you're going to push out lots of babies for me.
"Bitchin' plan, Kait! I like it! I'm gonna play guitar and make lots of friends!"
"Oh. That's cool, I guess."
"So, you wanna move in with me? Almost all of mom's pets are dead, just Charlie, the unicorn, is left."
"Oh my god, I LOVE horses! Sure, I'll come live with a unicorn! Do you think we could get another horse, too?"
"Uhhhhh..............."
That would be a Hell No, Kaitlin.
Here's the new girl.
Halfway there.
"Ugh! Why is she here, Mom? I thought you had to be family to get to stay on the lot?"
"*gag* That's what I thought, kiddo, but apparently any ol' dead bitch can stay."
She's your mother!
"Don't remind me."
We are now up to 13 horse gnomes. I stopped naming them a long time ago.
"*giggle* That was quite a movie!"
"What movie?"
No sweat.
While dropping off the painting, I noticed this little cutie. Her name is Myra Renoit-Andrews and she' related through Luthien. Although she's also related to Leslie the fairy, so she had a decent chance at the ears anyway.
Idril keeps getting asked out on dates by the same dude, Glen. She finally decides to go for it with him, only to discover that he is partnered with her cousin (via Dior) Gayle.
"Eh, sure I can break up with Gayle. You're both blonds so, really, what difference does it make anyway?"
So Iddie has a boyfriend!
And Gayle's not happy about it.
"Man, she doesn't have to resort to violence!"
At least her date went well?
For Iddie, anyway. Glen got his ass handed to him.
"I'm outta here. Bitches be crazy, yo!"
"Now, where is my dear cousin?"
"Excuse me? Have you seen a blonde girl around? Blue skin, kinda slutty?"
Bartender: "Nope, sorry."
"Aw man! Now what am I gonna do?"
Hop on the incest train, apparently. For those who don't remember, Gerald is Celebrian's son, and only child. So Gayle is dating her father's first cousin.
"Well, I guess Elros and I should get married now."
That's nice, sweetie. Let's wait and see if he wants to marry you.
"OH MY GOD!! REALLY? YOU'RE NOT KIDDING?? I'm actually outta here? YASSSSSSSS!!!"
"Let's go, LET'S GO!!"
"Okay Charlie, relax! I got a whole ritual to perform here. This is a job, after all."
"HURRY!!"
"NOOOOO!!! I have NO furry babies left!!"
It's great, isn't it?
Charlie was not an elder for that long. I didn't get a chance to check his lifebar but I wouldn't be surprised if he bailed the first day he was eligible.
"I cannot believe Charlie died already, Elros! I only just got to meet him. I don't suppose we can get another horse?"
"I don't think so, Kait. The Simgod already sold all of Charlie's stuff."
"Oh. ......................................... So how about we get married instead?"
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh....................ok."
I'll bet you forgot we even had that thing.
"Oh Rex! I'll never get to hold you again. Not that I ever held you at all, but still!"
"HELLO! How am I supposed to feed a rodent that doesn't exist?"
Did you forget about Laquita, too? She's hung in there, in spite of not being above acquaintance status with anyone in the household. I guess you can get a butler who's not a big friggin' bag of neediness.
In light of all the deaths around here, let's introduce the newest member of the family. No, not that baby. This baby.
Which I'm pretty sure I gave a name, but it's escaping me at the moment. Pretty groovy, eh?
Iddie's latest photo of Elros. I quite like it.
This cutie is Dior's granddaughter, Jeri. She's not Gayle's, she's the other one's. I could go look up her name but, eh.
If it coincided with his travel wish, sure, but he wants to go to China.
"C'mon Grammy Yavanna, can't you sleep in your grave during the day?"
"Blue kid, I'm about to become the least of your problems."
"What?"
"NO! Not on the kitchen floor! I JUST mopped!"
Coming up next chapter, you'll meet the first baby of generation seven! And find out if Laquita lasts, and maybe find out if Elros can handle the responsibility of family life.
Until next time, here's a pic of cute, old Gaffer to hold you over.
Points
Completed Opportunities: +2
Skipped/Failed Opportunities: -2
Deleted Locked-In Wishes: -5
Previous Score: +222
Current Score: +217


































































































No comments:
Post a Comment